To Charleston, Illinois
1. From I-57, take exit 190-A for Route 16 East.
2. Stay on Route 16 and you will be in Charleston after traveling 6.05 miles. Watch your speed as the speed limit varies from 45-55 mph.
3. Once in Charleston, Route 16 becomes Lincoln Avenue. Go through 7 lights, then the 8th light will be Route 130 or 18th Street. From this point, you are very close to our two main sites.
To Nino Fields at Sister City Park
1. Turn right on Route 130 South/18th Street, and travel 1 mile. You will see a large cinder block fence on your right. The 2nd drive on your right after the fence is your turn. You will see a sweeping curve to your left about 200 yards before your turn.
2. Turn right into the parking lot.
To Hi-Cone Fields
Park in the parking lot. If no space is available, you may park in the grass immediately south of the parking lot. Please do not drive on or near the fields!
1. Turn left on Route 130 North/18th Street, and stay on Route 130 all the way out of town. The total distance from here is 2.5 miles.
2. After traveling 1 mile, the highway will curve 90 degrees to the left.
3. After going another 0.7 miles, you will get to a stop sign at 5th Street.
4. Turn right on Route 130 North/5th Street. As you exit Charleston, you will see farm ground to your left and an industrial park to your right. You only have 0.4 miles to go once you leave Charleston. Hi-Cone is the 3rd factory on your right. You can see the soccer fields behind the building.